【広告】Amazonから最大10%ポイントアップ新生活応援セール29日開催

Roommate Wanted / Buying & Selling Personal Stuff

Friends | Penpal/E-pal | Language Exchange | Love Romance
Roommate | Buy/Sell Personal Stuff | Report Bad People | Home
PR  Japanese Translation Service Agency GD
* January 30, 2016 (Sat) JIP International Party (New Year Special)
The Biggest and Coolest International Party in Japan!!
Over 250 people are expected!

Wanna make New friends?
Wanna find Language exchange partners?
Wanna make girl friends/boy friends?

JIP International Party (New Year Special)
Date/Time: January 30, 2016 (Saturday) 6:30-9:00pm
Address: 5-3-1 Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo (No.2 Rene Bldg. 3F)
Detail: http://www.getyourfriend.com/

*Rules
* The below postings will be deleted.
- Commercial Ads
- Business Transactions
- Aggressive Postings
- Discriminative Postings
- Dyslogistic Postings
Classified Form
Name (Required)
Title (Required)
Message (Required)
Email Address
Delete Key (Password) Cookie

If you would like to reply to the below message(s) on this page, fill out the form and press the "Post" button.

[529] Spacious Room in Cozy apartment in Shinjuku sayuri - 2009/09/26(土) 09:47 - MAIL

As I'm moving to the US soon, I'm looking for someone who can take over my room in Shinjuku area. move in date negotiable.

The room is spacious (12 tatami mat (20 sqm) - almost double as normal room, plus 1.5 mat closet), facing South and on corners (sunny), with own balcony and access to the roof, which is limited only to us. You can enjoy Shinjuku's skyscraper, great night view, and Mt fuji from the roof & this room, as there is no high building surrounding this apartment.

Location;
Nishiochiai in Shinjuku-ku, 7 min walk from Ochiai minami Nagasaki station (10 min from Shinjuku station by Oedo subway line)
10 min walk from Nakai station on Seibu Shinjuku line. Also close to Takadano baba and Nakano area.

Very quiet and safe neighborhood. We share an 5 bed room apartment on the top floor with one American male, 3 Japanese female including me. Everybody is in late 20's to early 30's and working.

Common area - dining & kitchen, bathroom with huge bath tab, laundry machine, and other staff that are necesary to start your new life - you can only bring yourself.

The rental fee is varied depending on the size of the room, and this room is 85000 yen. Also it's equipped with a fridge exclusive to this room. Of course, it has internet access (optical fiber), and air conditioner.

All the members are very independent but friendly, so you can relax and enjoy your life with your own pace. No strict rules, easy going. Also, you can invite your friends and have BBQ on the roof, and sometimes go out with the members. Cozy environment!!

As this room is very spacious, sharing with your friend is negotiable.

Initial fee
-100,000 yen deposit (will be returned when you move out)
-85,000 yen rental fee for the first month

All the appliance / commodities are already here, so you can bring only yourself to start your life.

Look forward to hearing from you.

[720] HELLO! MARCO ANTHONO TARIN LOPEZ - 2016/01/26(火) 13:30 -

IM INTEREST MY PHONE NUMBER IS 08077008026 PLS CALL ME(^-^)

Number
Pass

ThinkPadを買おう!
レンタカーの回送ドライバー
【広告】Amazonから最大10%ポイントアップ新生活応援セール29日開催
無料で掲示板を作ろう   情報の外部送信について
このページを通報する 管理人へ連絡
SYSTEM BY せっかく掲示板